Sunday, November 23, 2008

Text Formatting Tags

At Home With Che-Che

Hi there! Welcome to my very own home on the Internet.I hope you will enjoy touring this site and know more about me. Since this is my first time to create a web site, your suggestions and help on how I can further enhance my very home on the Internet wioll be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to my Home!

Me and My Family
People find it hard to pronounce my real name and thought that Cheche is my nickname. Cheche is actually how to pronounce my real name JyueJyue. I was born on January 25, 1989 in Sta. Cruz, Manila. I am the eldest of three children and JyueJyue actually means “Elder Sister” in Chinese. My parents are of Chinese descent and were born in the Philippines. I have two sublings (John-John and San Mae), both are still in elementary.

Personal Information
Full Name: JyueJyue S. Gan
Nickname: Che
Address: Room 307 Queens Palza, Reina Regente St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
Birthday: January 25, 1989

My School
I am currently a high school student of Saint Luis School of Manila. This bas been my school since Prep. My parents chose this school because it is the nearest catholic Chinese school in the area.

No comments: